Tuesday, October 5, 2010

UNEXPECTED TREASURE

(UNEXPECTED TREASURE)

Don't you love the sunlight on fall leaves?  It draws me in like a discovery of unexpected treasure.  I love the silhouette of the other leaves that shine through the ones in front of them.  The sun creates a mark on the leaf from the others that surround it.  I see a deeper meaning here...we all affect each other...we leave marks...maybe not always seen but they are there.  I hope the marks that I leave on others are lasting and good...I hope they shine and beautify and help the other person to be all they can be.   To be the unexpected treasure they were created to be...

1 comment:

  1. You always make me feel good!!!!
    I called you back the other night...you didn't answer! Just didn't want you to think I didn't love you...I really do!!!!
    Happy Fall!!!

    ReplyDelete