Sunday, June 7, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Hi!
Wow, I bet you thought that I had given up on this blogging thing. No...just been painting and painting and painting! I gave you a glimpse of what I was working on fully expecting to show you the finished product in a few days and then...new opportunities arose and the paint brush and I have been inseparable ever since.


I found out about this great opportunity in my community to have my artwork juried for an artists studio tour. I thought I might as well give it a shot and what do ya know!!! I'm IN!!! So excited about this but scared too because I have to produce a ton of stuff to sell. Hubby has been my hero, helping me with the whole business aspect of it. ( Not my gift at all) Hopefully before long I will have a shop on etsy and be in business. This last Friday was the "First Friday" event at A is for Artist Gallery where my original work is being shown. It was a lot of fun and had a great time talking with folks. Got some great feedback on my work and a lot more interest than the first "First Friday".




Hope you all are doing well. The weather here in the Northwest has been amazing! HOT HOT HOT!!! But it has cooled down and we are back around 70 degrees. Last weekend we had a great road trip to Mount Rainier. WOW! It is so spectacular. We had so much fun together as a family. It was 90 degrees and we were playing in the snow. Hope you enjoy the pictures.




Take care and I will keep you posted on this artistic adventure!
Meagan

1 comment:

  1. Meagan, I love these paintings! I'll go by the gallery to see them in person. Congratulations on your first of many First Fridays! Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete