Friday, June 25, 2010

more on "Welcome Home"


The last post was rushed and without photos so I thought I should add a little color to my time at Welcome Home with Diane.  Diane is the sweetest lady with a darling shop in St. John, Washington.  She sells lovely new and like new items in her store to make you house a home.  I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to sell my note cards in her store.  

(here is a picture of Diane and myself at her store last Friday.  Isn't she a doll!  She's the adorable one on the left.)

I did a little show of my artwork and had a great time meeting some of her customers.  The next day our family had a lot of fun celebrating my sister's birthday and Father's Day together at her lake place.  Look at this beautiful view she has from her deck...
Eastern Washington has such a different kind of beauty than Western Washington.  It's called high Desert and the climate is much warmer and drier.  (finally...some heat!)

On the way home we passed this...
 It was huge...took a long time to pass... What is it you ask?  It is a blade to one of these...
Wind Power!


No comments:

Post a Comment