Saturday, August 1, 2009

7 days and counting!


Hello,

Happy Saturday to you. It's a beautiful morning here today. I just love it when it cools down at night and the house has a little chill to it in the morning before things heat up again. I actually have a blanket wrapped around me right now! That hasn't happened for quite some time.

Hubby and I got up really early today, 4:30 am, to get oldest son out the door for a regatta. Ouch that's early. I decided to stay up and finished cutting the last mats for some of the prints I will be selling at the Bainbridge Island Studio Tour http://www.bistudiotour.com/ . I can't believe it starts in only 7 days. How exciting!!! We have been working on the finishing touches for my booth. I made a really cute fabric flag banner and hubby made me some awesome card holders out of old raspberry flats.(no pictures yet because card reader isn't working on the computer!) They look so great! Thanks Hubby!!! Hopefully soon after the Studio Tour I will be opening an Etsy shop. This has sure been an interesting artistic adventure so far. Looking forward to seeing where the road takes me in the next few months. It's time to start painting for fall and winter which seems strange to say when the weather has been so HOT...maybe painting some snow flakes would cool me down!
Have a great weekend.
Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment