Friday, November 5, 2010

FIRST FRIDAY ART WALK AND OPEN HOUSE - TONIGHT!



I will be showing my art work tonight at this fun and FREE event that is in conjunction with the Bainbridge Island First Friday Art Walk. I have some great new fall cards if you need a special card for the Thanksgiving season.

I have been helping to plan this Open House for the Winslow Building at 400 Winslow Way East for the last month and it will be so much fun.  There are 2 bands, 8 local artists, free wine and Hors D’oeuvres.  A few of the artists are showing their work for the first time here on Bainbridge Island and I have to tell you…it looks GREAT!!!  Be sure to come to the back of the buildings’ beautiful courtyard to find the artists and goodies.

The Weather may be a little tiny bit wet but don’t let that stop you from having a great time!

Hope you see you tonight!

Meagan
Talking Brush Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment