Friday, May 6, 2011

TULIPS, TULIPS, TULIPS!


If you have never been to the Skagit Valley in spring time you must go!!!  It's when the WORLD FAMOUS Skagit ValleyTulip Festival is.  Your camera will thank you for making the effort to go.  We went a few weeks ago and it was magnificent.  The colors were beyond beautiful.

When I was a little girl my father was a writer for the Skagit Valley Herald and they had me model in the Tulip fields for pictures for the paper.  I was on the front of the paper for the event.  Such sweet memories.  I have a special place in my heart for this event.

Hope that you put it on your list of places to see!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a copy of the paper from back then? I'd love to see it. I bet you were a cutie-pie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "your camera will thank you" hee hee.
    Yes, I bet that is an adorable picture, would be fun to see it...
    Hope you are well and enjoying the SUNSHINE!

    for some reason Google is being weird about my sign-in and it looks like it's calling me "anonymous" so just in case it does show up like that, it's me Beth Logan! If it shows my name then...never mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photography is my favorite profession, I always try to captured a beautiful moments in my camera. Almost natural pictures are first to capture. I will save this pictures in my personal collection.

    ReplyDelete